Predatory mortgage and payday lending strips billions of dollars in wealth from California's residents. While CRL California works closely with policymakers in Sacramento to bring change to the marketplace, consumer involvement is important. You can make a difference for families and communities in the Golden State.
Join The Coalition
CRL California is working hard to build a broad-based coalition of organizations from across the state to advance an agenda that protects consumers and builds a fairer, more transparent marketplace. If your organization would like to join our efforts, please contact us.
If you are facing foreclosure, or having a problem with payday loans, please consult the resource referral list below for agencies that may assist you.
- Asian Inc | www.asianinc.org
- Community Housing Development Corporation of North Richmond | www.chdcnr.com
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services-East Bay | www.cccsebay.org
866.889.9347 or 800.308.2227
7677 Oakport St., #210
Oakland, CA 94621
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services-San Francisco | www.cccssf.org
595 Market St, 15th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Eden Council for Hope and Opportunity (ECHO)
Eden Info and Referral
- Housing and Economic Rights Advocates | www.heraca.org
- Lao Family Community Development
[Cantonese, Mandarin, Hmong, Spanish, Vietnamese]
- Los Angeles Neighborhood Housing Services | www.lanhs.org
- Corporate Headquarters
3926 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Mission Economic Development Agency | www.medasf.org