Resources for Policymakers
Get Our Policy Updates!
Sign Up for the Newest Info from CRL
CRL conducts research on predatory lending, and develops reasonable, practical policy solutions for policymakers at the state or federal level.
The sections below direct you to some of our major policy recommendations or statements. Please contact us if you have further questions about policies in a specific financial area or state.
- Testimony at the CFPB’s Hearing on Payday Lending (Nashville, TN)
CRL Testimony, Mar 25
- New Reforms Promote Stability in the Mortgage Market, Protect Access to Credit
CRL Testimony, Jan 14
- Gainful Employment: A Civil Rights Perspective
CRL Comment Letter, Nov 3
- CRL Comment on HMDA Changes
CRL Comment Letter, Oct 29
- Attorneys General in 14 States Support More Accountability From For-Profit Colleges
CRL Comment Letter, Oct 8
CRL Research & Analysis